Does this describe you?
- You're a team player and quick learner.
- Passionate about technology and the industry
- Creative thinker
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
We expect you to have:
- Minimum bachelor's degree. (On-going or completed.)
- Time commitment of 10:30am to 5:00pm
- Full understanding of your project submitted in college.
- Presentation skill.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Sense of responsibility and also, must be a good learner.
- Daily dedicated class on Laravel and Frontend development from most experienced programmers and developers.
- Paid Internship.
- Lunch at office.
- Regular Team building events.
- Fixed job after completing internship programme.
We’re a medium sized company of 16 dedicated staff that values taking initiative, getting stuff done, and kicking back to let our creative juices flow. We’re a tight-knit team that’s passionate about our work, and we feel comfortable being ourselves. Honesty and transparency are valued within the company, as is being able to laugh at a good joke (or a bad one). Although we all have titles, we aim to be flat—contributions and experiences matter far more here. If you’re smart, open, and kind, drop us a line. We’d love to talk to you.
Send your CV at email@example.com